Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 Dangerous Things I Do While Driving

1) talk on the phone - almost always
2) text - a lot
3) update status - a lot
4) read emails - a lot
5) send emails - sometimes
6) talk to passengers - always, if they're there
7) read maps / directions from my phone - a lot
8) look up things on the internet - sometimes
9) try to get things out of the backseat or off the front passenger floorboard - a lot
10) change my pants - today! but not a first!

Please don't send this to my insurance company.

4 comments:

The Boring Runner said...

Like I said in AIM... PANTS!? That, takes skill.

Lisa said...

hehe be careful when you come visit, i constantly alarm people when i say 'pants'... here they mean UNDERPANTS not pants pants so as you can see, changing your pants (nz) would be quite a lot dodgier than changing your pants (usa) although, much talent must be required for either so props to you!! xxx

Bethany said...

i like that lisa said "dodgier". that is a word that should be used more often.

Brett said...

Uhh, I think you forgot a big one: U-Turns!!