Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Test test test

So blogger has this option to post via email, which I enabled on my blog. So I'm typing this from my yahoo email, and if you're reading it, that means it worked. If you're not reading it, that probably means I didn't remember the email address to send to correctly. I think I can also email pictures from my iPhone for immediate posting on my blog which could be really fun (or really dangerous). Get ready for candy cane stocking pictures on Friday night! Bethany also decided we should wear Santa hats which is PERFECT since my dad just bought me a burnt orange Santa hat yesterday at the grocery store (while he was out buying more chocolate cake mix, powdered sugar, and oven mitts so we could make another batch of Shannon's mocha cookies).

3 comments:

The Boring Runner said...

It worked, but it posted it twice for some reason. Also, every apostrophe that you posted got converted to #39... Bizarre! :)

Either way, they are posting - and I am a little bit jealous about it :)

tmcendree said...

I'm sorry about your ugly santa hat....

Bethany said...

it posted..... but... what adam said!

also, post the santa night pics... i want them!!!!

thanks!

love you!