Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun Quotes

This weekend some friends and I are going to the lake. Here are a couple of funny quotes from conversations about planning and getting groceries.

Me: I am splitting the grocery list into 5 sections so each person going to the store can take one part of the list. I'm giving Craft the easy section and instructing Barrett to help him once he's done getting the meat.
Adam: Yeah, I could see how Craft wouldn't have a lot of grocery shopping experience. You send him for eggs and milk and he comes back with a sixer of bud and some beef jerky.

Me: I'm sending you the shopping list.
Adam: I trust your thoroughness.
Me: Watch, I will have forgotten something really important. Although the most important thing is definitely on the list.
Adam: While you say beer, I may have an argument for sunscreen. My worst hangover has been 1.25 days while my worst sunburn has made me sick and sore for a week!

1 comment:

The Boring Runner said...

Going to be sooo fun. I'd eat the jerky.