Monday, March 9, 2009

Airline Confusion

I almost always fly American Airlines, so imagine my confusion when I woke up from a nap yesterday evening on the plane to see this:


Not sure if you can make out that logo from the stealthily and quickly snapped photo of the beverage cart locker in the flight attendant's little kitchenette (I didn't want anyone to notice I was taking the picture, because well, who does that?), but that is the Continental Airlines logo.

.......?

Yeah, I was confused. I was pretty sure I had boarded an American Airlines plane. In fact, here is a picture of my boarding pass:


That is an American Airlines logo in the corner. I guess either the plane had been bought and sold or parts traded around... but I was still confused.

2 comments:

Danielle Thomas said...

LMAO! Now that is JANKY!!

Bethany said...

janky.... i love that word!