Friday, March 20, 2009

Conversation Snippets

I meant to post this a while ago but forgot and just found it saved in my drafts. Below are some random conversation snippets I took totally out of context one day.



you are the only person who will get that random comment
a couple people know that i type PITA instead of pain in the ass
but you are the only one who knows it's because of a fake indian

and then didn't want to have fun naked time when i showed up adorably inebriated at his hotel

move to a different city with me?
sure, i have to live somewhere

welcome to our little blogging family

u should be on this call... i feel like im watching clueless

it is like you are a truck driver! they only get sunburnt on their left arm by the window

doesn't she know that guys are on the lookout for girls at weddings!?

i am writing the most rambly blog right now
YES! Those are the best kind
this is the kind of blog i keep typing and it gets more and more rambly as i go and then i end up deleting it
you are too much of a profectionist - just post it! It is a blog... just one level of gramar above AIM

The first picture is her yelling at me because I was wearing black socks with brown shoes... I said "wait, wait, I want to get a picture of you bitching at me"
her boyfriend... or "the drug dealer"

did you just admit to reading the twlight series?
shut up! you watch the bachelor!

they thought it was really funny to hear the white prissy girl getting off the elevator say dick

1 comment:

The Boring Runner said...

HA! those are great. I even reconized a few that I may have thrown out there.

Any random comment with the word naked in there is all right in my book.