Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 Things I Love More Than I Should

1. grape leaves
2. my slippers (the tan ones)
3. my slippers (the black ones)
4. my slippers (the blue and green ones)
5. my slippers (the grey ones with green hearts)
6. my pillows
7. my sheets (Pure Beech Sateen!!!)
8. my bed
9. broccoli
10. crime shows
11. tomato soup (especially the kind with dill in it from ABC)
12. white bread (sorry Caroline)
13. fried sushi rolls
14. chips and salsa (especially the red and green salsa from Taco Diner mixed together)
15. coffee
16. mugs
17. sunshine
18. new shoes ("Hey! I put my new shoes on and suddenly everything is right. Hey! I put my new shoes on and everybody's smiling; it's so inviting. Oh, short on money but long on time, slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine. And I'm running late and I don't need an excuse 'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes. Woke up late one Thursday, I'm seeing stars as I'm rubbing my eyes And I felt like there were two days missing as I focused on the time. And I made my way to the kitchen but had to stop from the shock of what I found. The room full of all my friends all dancing 'round and 'round. And I thought hello new shoes, bye bye blues!")
19. big rings
20. purses

2 comments:

The Boring Runner said...

ha. laughed at how 2 through 8 were about sleeping :)

Caro said...

White bread!!? Oh, Tera! Rye and whole grain will prevail!!