Thursday, January 22, 2009

Early Morning #4

Made it to the gym again this morning! Gosh, it's like I don't even know me anymore! Went to the boot camp / boxing / whatever it is class again this morning. It didn't kick my ass as much as last time... we didn't really do any push ups which was good since I am still sore from Tuesday. But it was still a great work out and really fun (besides dragging myself out of bed in the morning). I made a deal with a friend to meet there so I had to, and with the classes there is actually a time you have to be there - I think this all helps in actually getting me out of bed. I'm still planning attempt #3 at spin class tomorrow. The guy that works at the front desk told me I should get there a half hour early to guarantee getting a bike. Well, that's not going to happen, so if he's right then tomorrow will be failed attempt #3. I think I'll try to get there like 10-15 minutes early. If that's not early enough then forget it. If I make it tomorrow morning, that will be day #5! I'm also planning to go to the gym Saturday morning, though not nearly as early - so that would be 6 days of working out in a row, and I really can't remember the last time I would have done that.

No comments: