Monday, January 26, 2009

Goal: 100 Push Ups and 200 Sit Ups

In Bethany's blog about Morning Inspiration, she referenced the 100 push ups program and the 200 sit ups program. I had never heard of either, but they piqued my interest. I checked them out and decided to do them. Today was Day 1, Week 1. I pretty much can't do a push up to save my life, so I'm starting at the lowest level and doing girl push ups. Maybe once I get up to 100 girl push ups, I'll start the program over and do full-blown push ups. So this morning I did 13 push ups, divided into 5 sets. Ha! I started on the 3rd track for sit ups so this morning I did 67 sit ups, divided into 5 sets. I also did a 10 minute buns and thighs video that was free on the hotel movie system thingy. Tonight Rachel and Danielle and I are hitting up spin class. I hope I can keep up working out like this!

2 comments:

The Boring Runner said...

Keep me posted on the push ups! I need to get back on that program too.

EssentialEm said...

Very cool!! Thanks for the links!

Did you download the apps on to your iphone? :)

Oh - and you are so hilarious! :) I'll be definitely keeping up with you here. :D