Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Early Morning #3

So this morning, I set off to the gym for the 6am Spin Class, even prepared with the knowledge of where to find said Spin Class. So I got there. And it was full. Failed attempt #2 at making it to a Spin Class this week - though both times I was actually at the gym at the right time. But I had my own private spin class with my own private instructor (me) and got caught up a bit (though I'm still behind) in reading The Economist. So not all was lost. Also this morning, I went to Starbucks, the gas station, the bank, and got breakfast tacos. Besides dragging myself out of bed on cold mornings, I'm starting to like this getting up early thing. Maybe. Don't hold me to it. Maybe I'll try a third attempt at Spin Class on Friday morning.

1 comment:

The Boring Runner said...

WOW! Nice work! Gosh, that sucks that you and Tiff had a similar experience. Bastards.